Special Agent Gibbs comes back to NCIS!! Yay!! I thought I was going to cry when he retired at the end of Season 3. *phew* I've followed Mark Harmon's career since 'Reasonable Doubt' with Marlee Matlin back when I was still in school, and he didn't have grey hair. That's really the best way to tell that you've aged.. if you are the kind who lives in denial from birthday to birthday. You watch tv. You watch the tv personalities age, and then you'll find it hard to deny that you've aged, too. Yes, yes. I'm a 25 year old fangirl swooning over her heart-throb. Only thing that's changed, is that I don't swoon over looks anymore. Now I swoon over character.. the aura of control and authority that he exudes. Be still my heart.
Rewind a few days back. Place me in on the floor, on a leather cushioned mattress, on my tummy, wielding a 22 calibre Bruno. Long shot rifle. Mm. Fun fun fun. I started out slow... to my defense, i had the wrong gun. Being left handed, I asked for a left handed gun. Sprayed bullets everywhere but the target. I wasn't even in the right postcode. Then I switched to a right hand... and well.. i wasn't exactly a crackshot either, but hey, I got a couple almost in the bullseye. Almost. Now I can add something else to my 'Have done this' list. Yay!
It's 9:46am. I started work at 8.45am. I'm already sleepy. Yay.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar


2 comments:
left handed but shoots better with a right handed gun....riteeee....nicee try aggs...ur weird....
:P I'm ambidextrous, thank you very much. hmph. I just don't practice with my right hand enough. That's my story and i'm sticking to it. Nyeh.
Post a Comment