Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Back from Hiatus

I wish I could say that I have travelled the world, seen the seven wonders, saved entire villages, swam with dolphins, hugged a gorilla, and finally gotten myself a cat - in the time that I've been gone.. but I'd be lying. The long and short of it is.. I cut a deal with a friend. If he starts up a blog, I'll revive mine. He's been bugging me for a while, along with several other faithful few, to revive my blog. And.. it was an awesome way to keep in touch my sister all the way in America. And now with my other sister and brother in law and niece running away as well... I thought.. oh well. Why not.

And I can't swim. I'd like a cat, but.. I have been born into a family of sisters who are violently allergic to cats. And apparently it's not good for babies. So. Not that either. The gorilla bit.. welll.. It was stuffed. With a leather snout and tummy and paws/hand/whatever they're called. So I guess that's half a point there. Saved entire villages.. well.. there was that anthill.. but... I kinda.. destroyed that. Travelld the world.. seven wonders... *sigh* in my dreams, definitely.

So what have I really been doing? I've had a mid life crisis early... lost my job, and get a new one, acquired the adorablest little niece, who now crawls around and drools on everything.. cut my hair, grown my hair, redecorated.. So here I am. Yet again. To assault your senses with the strange things that go through my head daily.. To laugh and cry and vent again. I'm back!

Happy now, Mung?

4 comments:

mung said...

yes yes...happy now....i think i might start to like blogging...thanks for the egging aggie...hehe

Incognito said...

Heh. Hey, i gotta live up to my name, eh?

sg girl said...

welcome back :) can i relink ur blog to mine or wld u rather u stay incognito? - skye

Incognito said...

Hehe. Relink, go ahead. I'm an open book. Hahah