
1. If there's music, I will dance. Anywhere. Anytime. Much to the embarassment of my oldest sister. :D
2. I am obsessive about making sure that not a strip of clothing that has been worn out of the house gets into my bed. I do a full pyjama change everytime I need to get into bed. Even for naps. If I'm too tired for a pyjama change, I'll just crash on the couch.
3. I love my little cherub of a niece.
4. Given the choice between an hour long flight and a 7 hour long road trip, with time not being an issue, I'd choose the road trip.
5. I am a Tolkien fanatic. (The kind that cross references all 4 of his major published works).
6. If I were a cat, i'd be the one yowling outside your window at 2 am in the morning.
7. I am a bear with a sore head in the morning. Rawr.
I taaaag... Kim, Vonnie, Gran, Skye, Ray, Erin, Addie.. and... uh... I don't have anymore friends:(
Addie: Just post your taggings on my comments area. :) I should really set you up as an author :D


2 comments:
errrrr... i have no idea how to start the blog.... he he he.. does this mean that i can write whatever and you can't take it down? *snicker* (thinking twice?)
addie
hahaahah.... I can take it down :P But you can still write whatever you want. Hehehe.
Post a Comment