Monday, June 02, 2008

Of Checkered Shoes and Men



Remember my post a few months/weeks back about the stranger with the checkered shoes on the tram that I will one day work up the guts to speak to?

Today was the day! Although, technically, he spoke to me first. We were standing right next to each other, clinging to the same bar in that stuffy, crowded tram, and the girl sitting closest to us vacated the seat. He looked at me and said 'You go ahead' - to which I replied 'Oh it's alright, I'm getting off soon' - then someone else slid into the seat.

Progress!

Yes, these are his checkered shoes. Well. Not HIS checkered shoes, but his looks exactly like these. And he wore them today.

2 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

Oh Aggie! I'm so proud! although.... i have to question the checkered shoes.... he better be really cute!

Incognito said...

I LIKE the checkered shoes!!! It's CUTE!!!