
It has been an absolutely crazy week. CRAZY. We've had a couple of people on leave, so it's been quite manic, trying desperately to keep everything together. Already having hit rock bottom over the weekend, I started my week expecting this week to be the worst in my 10 months of being at this company. I expected to dissolve into tears by Wednesday, and ready to quit by Friday.
But then.. I had my date. I've had four dates now, over four days. And it's made all the difference. I've missed all the tv shows I religiously watch every week, for my date. And it's made all the difference. It's been manic, that's for sure. It's been crazy. It's been frustrating. It's been mind-bogglingly challenging. But something's lifted off me. I'm not weighted down by all the craziness. I now walk around with a little glow inside of me. A little glow that comes from knowing that I'm spoken for. It's kind of the same little glow that I felt when I got attached to 'James' years ago. Kind of the same, but kind of different. This little glow is... a warm, pulsing glow. I see people differently. I respond to people differently. I see the world differently. I haven't laughed for three weeks now. I laugh. From inside. I'm not laughing at anyone, I'm just... happy.
And it's just the start. That's the most amazing thing. It's just the start! So folks, yes, I am spoken for!!
Take this world from me,
I don't need it anymore
I am finally free
My heart is spoken for
Covered by your love divine
Child of the risen Lord
To hear you say "This one's mine"
My heart is spoken for
Now I have a peace
I've never known before
I find myself complete
My heart is spoken for


1 comment:
I'd comment about how great this development is... but ah alreadeh emailed you :)
Post a Comment