Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Never Alone?




I waited for you… today…
But you didn’t show… No, No.... No…
I needed you… today…
So where did you go??

You told me to call,
Said you’d be there,
And though I haven’t seen you
Are you still there??

I cried out, with no reply and
I can’t feel you by my side
So I’ll hold tight to what I know
You’re here… and I’m never alone…

And though I cannot see you
And I can’t explain why… why….
Such a deep deep… reassurance…
You’ve placed in my life…

We cannot separate, you’re part of me
And thought you’re invisible I’ll trust the unseen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've heard thsi song played over and over the radio. it doesn't make sense for a song but it is catchy isn't it? catchy almost to the point of whiny. now that is my current state.

addie

Incognito said...

yeah... i posted this for you. Anything that's overplayed on radiowaves becomes whiny, me thinks. The lyrics have always resounded with me.

drey said...

hahahah it;'s a LYRIC?