
So i want to Ikea two days ago to look around, and fell in love with these two pieces of furniture. This is a dining table set with four chairs that tuck neatly into the table, and would be perfect in my little place.

Okay now this one is interesting. I don't want the whole sofa. It comes in two pieces. One is the three seater, and the bit at the side is a chaise lounge. I want the chaise lounge (the bit on the left). It would fit perfectly in my place, and because my TV is located at the corner of the living room, the chaise lounge allows me to sit at just the right angle. On top of that, it's got this little swivel table top that I can use for my laptop, my book, a drink.. so I don't need a coffee table! Yay!
It'll be a while before I can get them, but at least now I know what I want. Whee.


2 comments:
That's the thing about Ikea's furniture. It's optimised for single people and that's great!
Yeah.. i want!
Post a Comment