Monday, February 05, 2007

Battle of the Felines



VS



The tonkinese - so, incredibly, adorable.

The cornish rex - not so adorable, but they're hypoallergenic, so my sisters and niece can still play with me.

-sigh-

For those of you who know me well, you'd know that I'm a little bit nuts about cats. I love them. Well. Most of them, anyway. I like cats that look like.. well... cats. The Cornish, while hypoallergenic, don't really inspire warm fuzzy feelings, or protective, maternal instincts within me. I really don't want to discriminate. I really don't.

I've been saying for years and years that I am going to get a cat. By this time next year, I will have a cat. Problem is.. it's a choice between family love, and feline love. The Cornish would solve both my problems, but.. but... could I love a Cornish?

-sigh-

4 comments:

sg girl said...

hm, the cornish looks... errr... ummmm ;I - skye

Incognito said...

*sob* seeee. that's what I meaaan.

Anonymous said...

it's a crazy idea... but you could dress the cornish in a fur coat

Incognito said...

hahahahah... now theeere's a capital idea, Paul!