Sunday, December 10, 2006

SO FRUSTRATION!!!

I consider myself a fairly patient person. If something doesn't go my way, I've been known to heave a big sigh, shrug my shoulders, and move on. Unless I've been insulted, or wronged. Then I start grinding my teeth.

But today. After three months of trying to sort out my mobile phone account, just transferring the account from my sister into my name.. today, I finally reach the end of my tether. So I finally get all the documents together, and that nice dude at the Optus shop nods pleasantly and says that I should even be able to walk out of there with my brand spanking new phone. He says 'Go hang out in the city, and I'll give you a ring once it gets approves, which should be at the most, an hour". I go YAY!

So I walk around, aimlessly, for two hours, then I get a call from the Optus dude and I skip all the way to the shop, daydreaming about my new LG KG800 - sleek, sexy, and black.. only to hear him say, "Your account is undergoing bill finalization, so unfortunately, the earliest they can do the transfer of ownership is the 16th."

ARGH. ARGH. ARGH. *sob*

So I thought.. okay, fine, I'll go comfort myself with Gilmore Girls Box Set Season 5. So I see it sit on the shelves, I bring it to the counter, and they can't find the DVD's that go INTO the box set case.

ARGH ARGH ARGH. *sob*


Today has not been my day. I'm being comforted by Felicity.

No comments: