25/11/2006
So. I am now officially a quarter of a century and a bit, old. Finally. I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you, God, for so many things. For my sisters, for my brother in law, for my mum, even for my dad, without whom I would not be the person I am. For good and for bad. For my little niece.
For friends who are happy that I exist. For friends across the seas who remember that I exist. For fellow wanderers in this journey who pointed me back to the beaten path. For love. For friendship. For life. For my little flat. For my computer. For the clothes on my back. For the jobs that put clothes on my back and roof over my head.
So many things now mean so much more to me than they ever used to. Family never used to mean -that- much to me. I mean. I know they were there, and I was happy they were there, but it's only in this last few years that my sisters, my mum and my brother in law have come to mean everything to me. Knowing my sister and my brother in law and Baby Hannah are just down the road, a phone call away. Spending time with my sister, with my little niece, with my brother in law... with my brother in law's family.. If i had to choose between a night painting the town red, and a quiet night at home with family.. there's be no real choice, because my family wins. Hands down.
I love you guys. -sniffle-
skip to main |
skip to sidebar


8 comments:
How come I'm not there in this post? I suppose I'm a tad invisible. *grunt*. Come on, admit it...you'd like to paint the town red with me. Shoot for next year.
addie
hahahah.. i said sisterS!!! Plural meaning, including YOU!! hahaha. I wanna do Black Friday with YOU!!! Oo... got the package.. thank you.. it's absolutely gorgeous. Now one of my handsome man friends has to take me out for a date, so i can wear it. *hint handsome man friend, whoever you are*
believe it or not the card that goes with it will come later. it got lost in translation. i know i'm behind for this one. yes it is beautiful, got a gurantee on it too.
happy belated birthday, u :) - skye
happy belated birthday to u too =D
Happy belated b-day! If you come back up to KL, i'll take you out. :)
hmm. what did you get from adeline?!!?!?!?!? for someone who calls herself incognito, you sure do alot of naming ;) heheheheheh i loved spending the day with you too. i don't remember this painting the town red event! :)
Haha. I deliberately chucked in the names in there. I'm taking a different tack this time around. If i'm not saying something bad about something, i'm not gonna hide names anymore. -cackle-
Post a Comment